Post Grad Grays is primarily a website for essays, but there’s also room for the occasional doodle. Everybody has a story, even if everybody doesn’t consider that everybody is a “writer.” This is a forum for your voice, your story, your slice of life. These are some FAQS, only nobody asked us any questions:
1. This will be one of the only lists you’ll see on this site. We will keep the posts like, “Things I Should Never Have Said to the Coworker I Have a Crush On” to a minimum. Although, for the record I don’t regret a single thing I said to you, Tom.
2. We will never suggest beauty products for you to buy, because we know that your time in the cosmetics section of CVS is sacred and deeply personal. Likewise, we will never run an article on how or when a man should shave his facial hair. Not that we don’t have opinions on these matters.
3. We will never post “Trendy and Cheap Must-Haves for Fall,” because a $50 blouse is throwaway cash to some, and rent or a full month’s supply of pizza bagels for others.
4. We will never take pictures of the outfits that we’re wearing that day, unless we realize we put on two different socks or something.
5. We will never post essays about slutty drunk sex unless we were wearing two different socks or something.
6. We will not recommend easy exercise routines that you can do while sitting at your desk. Because you should be standing!
7. We will try to remain upbeat and positive even in the face of the occasional – yet inopportune – blemish, unintentional celibacy, and crushing economic status.
8. We will post naked pictures of our favorite NFL, WNBA and professional handball athletes. But tasteful ones that you can view at work as long as you crop their private parts with even the poorest of Mozilla Firefox browsers.
9. We are never lonely, just tired and hungry.
10. Don’t take us so seriously. We are equal opportunity web entrepreneurs! Send us something interesting, and even if it breaks one of the above promises, we’ll publish it. Promise.
Our logo was designed by roxymakesthings.com. Other art and graphics are courtesy either bronwyn, ilana, or google images.